Saturday, March 23, 2013

Concrete Berm

We actually made it work. We got five 80-90lb bags of Quickcrete to solve the problem of the main berm. It was constantly falling apart from patching. We took all the plated layers off and roughed it up. Got chicken wire and mixed concrete, dirt and water. We literally finished it yesterday and it was ridable the next day. I am gonna say that I was skeptical about having concrete elements at the trails; but if something is falling apart creating wasted time, this is a win. We are going to do the same thing to the roll in because it having the same situation. I have always wanted to see trails with concrete and always wanted to try it and I am a huge fan. If anyone has elements in their trails that are falling apart, I would give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment